Let's Face This- Facebook!
We all are celebrities and the credit goes to Social Networking Websites. We have friends from across the globe and people follow us. However, nothing changed our life like Facebook. But now Facebook has to change as Google is at the verge of launching Google+
Why Facebook needs a face-lift:
- Google+ will be more graphical and is going to be based on the concept of circles. Circles will be categories of people on your network like family, colleagues and friends; you can make as many circles as you wish. There will be circles on your page rather than a list. Friend suggestions by Google+ will be outside the circle. You can add people by dragging their name into the circle and delete them by dragging the name out of the circle. On deletion names will burst like a cloud of smoke (more fun visually).
- In Google+ you will have the option to control your profile view for different people. The best thing is you can see how your profile will look to a particular person by entering their name in the given box.
- Videoconferencing will be available in Google+ and you can add up to 10 people at a time. It will be a virtual hangout.
- Google+ will give a unique feature ‘Sparks’ in which you can choose your areas of interest say entertainment and you’ll receive latest information on entertainment in your news feed as links.
- For logging out, all you have to do is click your name on the screen.