Pin It Now!
A fellow blogger, Neha, tagged me to this challenge. Here goes the seven links.
1. The most beautiful post: To Kalon
The idea for this poem came when I saw a boy looking very passionately at his girl friend in subway. She was extremely beautiful and spoke like an angel.
2. The most popular post: I Am Not Alone
I wrote this poem in 2008. The idea was to write from the perspective of a person who is leaving this world. Not only for us, parting is difficult for those who go away.
3. The most controversial post: Ode To A Date
It’s not controversial per se but many don’t agree that 9/11 is the biggest tragedy to mankind. Personally, I am against violence and I believe loss of life should not be treated with respect to nationalities.
4. The most helpful post: Strolling towards a Better Life
It was an article I wrote when I started blogging. Only this qualifies to be in this category.
5. A post that was surprisingly successful: Musings I
I wrote this poem at Cafe Coffee Day, Chandigarh. Later on, I gifted it to my husband.
6. A post that doesn't get the attention it deserves: On A May Day
It’s the only poem till date which is not fictional and comes from a personal experience. My husband proposed me in the month of May and that too with a poem.
7. A post I'm most proud of: Who Am I, Dad?
I wept while writing this poem. Most of the married girls will relate to this poem. It’s very close to my heart.
Thanks Neha, for making me a part of this game. I love the recipes on your blog. Follow her blog, muchmorethanahomemaker.blogspot.com.